The Wales Airshow will once again be taking to the skies over Swansea Bay on Saturday 6 July and Sunday 7 July 2024! We can’t wait to see you there!
Over two days, some of the best pilots and flying display in the world use the natural amphitheatre of Swansea Bay to show their stuff, pulling off incredible aerial acrobatics. From jets to helicopters to the incredible Red Arrows, it’s two days of the year not to be missed. And even better – it’s free!
But it’s not just in the air where you’ll see all the action – Swansea Prom is also transformed with ground displays, delicious food and drink trucks, VR experiences, musicians and bands playing live music, demonstrations, family activities, rides and more! Check out more on our Ground Displays page. Ground Displays are open from 10am – 6pm both days.
It’s no surprise that over 200,000 attend across the weekend every year!
Here’s a look at what we had in 2023;
- RAF Red Arrows supported by DS Automobiles at FRF Motors Swansea
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – Saturday and Sunday
- Team Raven – Saturday and Sunday
- Tigers Parachute Display Team – Saturday and Sunday
- Wildcat Helicopter – Saturday and Sunday
- AeroSuperBatics Wing walkers – Saturday and Sunday
- Yak 50 – Saturday and Sunday
- Jet Pitts G-JPIT – Saturday and Sunday
- Norwegian Vampire – Saturday and Sunday
- Republic P-47 Thunderbolt – Saturday and Sunday
- Harvard G-NWHF and Supermarine Seafire – Saturday
- Fairey Swordfish and Westland Wasp – Sunday
- Strikemasters – Saturday and Sunday
Take a look at the highlights video below to see what’s in store at the Wales Airshow each year.