Looking to take your Wales Airshow experience to the next level? Why not upgrade and spend your day at the exclusive Wales Airshow Flight Deck sponsored by Gower College Swansea!
Situated next to the Cenotaph on Swansea Prom at the centre of the display area, Your ticket into the Flight Deck area will guarantee a spectacular and prime, unobstructed view of the air displays over Swansea Bay.
The Wales Airshow Flight Deck includes;
- A relaxed, fenced off and secure seating area to watch the show in comfort
- Tables and a marquee cover in the case of inclement weather or to use for shade
- Paid bar and catering facilities for hot food and drink
- Exclusive toilets
- Family friendly – children are welcome
- “come and go” all day – feel free to wander and enjoy the ground displays, knowing you can come back at any time!
- Strictly limited numbers
- Open from 11am – 6pm Saturday, 11am – 6pm Sunday
- Children under 3 go free (no ticket required)
(Note: alcohol will not be allowed to be brought into the Flight Deck area. Please be aware the Flight Deck is a designated no smoking area.)
No dogs are allowed except guide dogs.
- Adults: £25*
- Children (17 and under): £18*
*Plus 5% booking fee per purchase
Wales Airshow 2023 Flight Deck Terms and Conditions
Finding the Flight Deck
The Flight Deck marquee is located near to the Cenotaph Memorial (post code SA2 0AS) and the entrance will be branded with ‘Flight Deck’ banner flags. The closest car park is the Recreation Ground (Yellow). The Park and Ride drop off point is approx. 1,000m from the Flight Deck area.