*2021 WALES AIRSHOW UPDATE*
Some of the most exciting planes and airborne stunt shows are set to be flying high over Swansea next summer after the pandemic forced this year’s Wales Airshow to be grounded. It means what promises to be the biggest and best Wales Airshow ever will be back on July 2 and 3, 2022.
Looking to take your Wales Airshow experience to the next level? Why not upgrade and spend your day at the exclusive Wales Airshow Flight Deck!
Situated next to the Cenotaph on Swansea Prom at the centre of the display area, enjoy the air displays with prime unobstructed views as well as;
- Relaxed garden picnic area with seating to watch the show in comfort
- Exclusive toilets
- Paid bar* with a range of hot and cold drinks available
- Gourmet Burgers*
- “come and go” all day – feel free to wander and enjoy the ground displays, knowing you can come back any time!
- Strictly limited numbers
- Open from 12 noon – 6pm Saturday /11.30am – 6pm Sunday
- Children 3 & under go free!
(Note: Alcohol will not be allowed to be brought into the area. Please be aware that the Flight Deck is a designated no smoking area.)
This post is also available in: Welsh