If you’ve pre-booked your Premium Parking you will be on the Recreation Ground by St Helen’s. There may be a few spaces left for £16.50 per car on the day. Early arrival is encouraged, as there will be plenty to see and do in the ground display which is open from 10.00am – 6.00pm each day.
Here’s a handy grid of which car parks will be open during the event and how much they will cost.
Air Show Park and Ride
Saturday: 8.30am – 8.00pm
Sunday: 8.30am – 7.00pm
Pay and display car parks – open as usual both days
- St David’s multistorey carpark
- Quadrant multistorey carpark
Also see www.swansea.gov.uk/carparks for more information.
Event car parks
£5 – £10 for all day parking
From £5 – £10 for all day parking between 9.00am – 7.00pm for use during the Wales Airshow on 1 – 2 July in Swansea:
- Singleton Park / Lacrosse Field: (£10) open 9.00am – 7.00pm – turn right at the traffic lights on Oystermouth Road into Brynmill Lane and then turn left into the Lacrosse Field – SA2 8PY
- West Car Park, Civic Centre, (£10) open 9.30am – located off Oystermouth Road, SA1 9SD
- Swansea University: (£5) open 10.00am – turn off Oystermouth Road into the main Swansea University entrance – SA2 8PP
- Paxton Street: (£10)
- Guildhall Rotunda: (£5)
- Sketty Lane: (£5)
- Oystermouth Rd: (£10)
Dedicated parking for the disabled is available in each of the designated car parks apart from Paxton Street.
We also have information for disabled visitors here.
This post is also available in: Welsh