To celebrate our #AtHome Digital celebration of Wales Airshow we have a fun competition for you to have a go at with a chance for you to win your very own pilot suit.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic competition, all you have to do is head over to the competition page and answer the 3 questions.
Terms and Conditions;
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made via the Enjoy Swansea Bay Facebook page by commenting on the relevant post.
- There is no entry fee / no purchase necessary for this competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entries to this competition – limited to one (entry) per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Culture, Tourism, Sport and Leisure Service, City and Council of Swansea or any of the competition partners are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Closing date is midday (12pm) on Friday 25th June 2020.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 25th June at 2pm via the Wales Airshow Facebook page.
- The winner will receive a children’s Red Arrows Flight Suit, suitable for ages 2 – 14. Size will be agreed with the winner of the competition.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be chosen by the City and County of Swansea. The decision of the City and County of Swansea is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The City and County of Swansea Council reserves the right to publish the name of the winner.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to us using your first name in future marketing activity, and to allow photographs to be taken and used for the purposes of publicity. Entrants will be notified prior to using this information.
- Entrants will be notified prior to using this information.
NB: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to Wales Airshow.
This post is also available in: Welsh